Feb 20, 2012

friend? enemy? muaaxx.

hye babes.
before i start my mumbling, i wanna say.

HELLO 2ND SEMESTER
HELLO BA. OF ARTS : ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE STUDIES
oh my my. honestly my DEGREE life is differ from b4. :(

orait. lets get back on the right track
i just came back from my hometown
spent bout a month
felt a little bit frustrated
bout what?
related to friendship. kind of
i don't know what the problem with "you"
but what's ur purposes to talk something bad behind me?
or "you" wanna create a war between me, "you" n her?

but i'm glad my friend straight-away asked me
being honest is better than lie
if you choose to lie & keep lying
GTH. you will get the "reward".

take note yeah :

IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF LOSING FRIEND, SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH & DO YOUR OWN BUSINESS. DON'T TALK BAD ON SOMEONE  WHO NEVER CARE BOUT YOUR BUSINESS.

its easy for me. once u cross the border, i'll throw back shits that you have done to me.
let the time arrive.

muaahhh to "you". ;)

good night, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment